All contractors must pre-qualify to perform work or to provide services or materials to Suncor.
Pre-qualification does not mean or imply any right to work at Suncor; it simply puts your company’s name on a list of suppliers eligible to work for Suncor.
- Register with our pre-qualification service provider and maintain an active account.
- Submit and complete documentation as outlined by Suncor and our pre-qualification service provider.
- Comply with Suncor’s policies, procedures and criteria including, but not limited to, meeting Suncor’s insurance requirements, drug and alcohol policy and environmental, health and safety (EH&S) criteria. During your pre-qualification process we will provide you with more information about these requirements.
Pre-qualification Service Provider
The pre-qualification service provider for Suncor’s North American operations is Avetta. The information you provide to our pre-qualification service provider will help assess your company’s environmental, health and safety performance; quality systems and financial strength.
Get more information about how to pre-qualify for Suncor’s North American operations by:
- Contacting Avetta customer service at 1-800-506-7427 Ext. 1
- Contacting your Suncor Representative
- Visiting the Avetta website
Still have questions?
Contact your Suncor Representative.