Trust and confidence are built over the long term. At Suncor, we know stakeholders look beyond immediate results for assurance that our economic, environmental and social performance will endure over time.
Suncor's senior management team is charged with delivering significant growth while maintaining operational excellence. Suncor's management has delivered on its promise to generate sustainable shareholder value with an annual shareholder return of more than 30% since the company became publicly traded in 1992.
- Eric Axford, executive vice-president, Business Services, is responsible for ensuring safe, reliable and environmentally responsible operations across Suncor’s integrated businesses. His portfolio also includes accountability for communications, stakeholder relations, supply chain management and field logistics.
- Bart Demosky, chief financial officer, directs financial operations, including investor relations and treasury and plays a key role in ensuring Suncor has the financial strength necessary to support the company's significant growth potential.
- Paul Gardner, senior vice-president, Human Resources, is responsible for ensuring proper human resources strategies and programs are in place to support Suncor’s base business, long-term growth strategies and company-wide initiatives.
- Boris Jackman, executive vice-president, Refining and Marketing, has overall responsibility for operations at four refineries, as well as industrial and retail marketing of refined products and lubricants under the Petro-Canada brand. He is also lead executive of the company’s renewable energy strategies and development.
- François Langlois, senior vice-president, Exploration and Production, leads Suncor’s onshore and offshore conventional oil and gas business, globally.
- Mark Little, executive vice-president, Oil Sands and In Situ, leads improvements in safety, sustainability and competitiveness at the company’s Oil Sands and In Situ operations in Northern Alberta.
- Mike MacSween, executive vice-president, Major Projects, leads major project engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) at Suncor. In this position, he is responsible for leading EPC for growth projects across the corporation in the upstream, downstream and renewable energy portfolios.
- Janice Odegaard, general counsel and senior vice-president, Legal, is responsible for all legal matters across the corporation.
- Steve Reynish, executive vice-president, Oil Sands Ventures, ensures the successful approval, development, commissioning and start up of oil sands growth projects. He also represents Suncor’s interests in non-operated oil sands assets.
- Kris Smith, senior vice-president, Supply, Trading and Corporate Development, leads marketing, logistics and energy trading and has responsibility for business transformation and corporate strategic planning and development.