Headquartered in Calgary, Suncor is an international energy company with locations all over the world.
Whether you’re looking for an opportunity close to home or you’re ready for a fresh start in a new place, Suncor has a variety of exciting positions available in Canada and beyond.
Here are a few of the locations where we do business:
- Near Fort McMurray, Alberta, we extract and upgrade oil sands into high-quality, refinery-ready crude oil products and diesel fuel. We are a pioneer and leader in the oil sands industry, with a vision of competing globally.
- In Western Canada, across the East Coast of Canada and internationally, Suncor explores for, develops and produces conventional oil and natural gas — from both onshore and offshore developments.
- Our operations in the United States include a refinery in Commerce City, Colorado, pipeline operations that stretch between Wyoming and Denver, and retail assets in Colorado that are operated under the Phillips 66 brand. These businesses provide a vital link between our large oil sands resource in Canada and the growing energy market in the United States.
- Along with our refinery in Colorado, we have refinery operations in:
- Edmonton, Alta.
- Sarnia, Ont.
- Montreal, Que.
- Across Canada and Colorado, our downstream operations market the company's refined products to industrial, commercial and retail customers.
Suncor is also investing in clean, renewable energy sources in several locations.
Suncor has six wind power farms in operation in:
- Ripley, Ont.
- Taber, Alta.
- Magrath, Alta.
- Gull Lake, Sask.
- Thamesville, Ont.
- Drumheller, Alta.
With a total capacity of 255 megawatts, these renewable energy sites serve as an alternative to hydrocarbon-fuelled generation.
Suncor's ethanol facility located in the township of St. Clair, Ontario has a current production capacity of 400 million litres per year. The ethanol is blended into our Petro-Canada gasoline and contributes to CO2 emission reductions of up to 600,000 tonnes per year.
Want to see where we’re hiring right now? Search career opportunities.