From managing costs, risks, safety and reliability to minimizing our environmental impacts, POEA nominees are demonstrating what can be accomplished when we work together.
To recognize their commitment to operational excellence and celebrate their great achievements, Steve Williams, president and CEO, hosts a well-deserved celebration for the award finalists in November.
Submit your nominations by June 14
If you’re helping us advance operational excellence through standard, repeatable processes and tools…if you’re constantly seeking ways for Suncor to improve…if you’re living the operational discipline behaviours, then you could be a prime candidate for this special awards program.
All employees and contractors are eligible. Nominations are accepted for the four award categories, which reflect the performance outcomes of operational excellence:
- Personal and process safety
- Environment and sustainability
Nominate yourself and your colleagues for a POEA and get the recognition you deserve for being a partner in Suncor’s operational excellence journey.
- Nominated initiatives must be recent and demonstrated measurable results between January 1, 2017 and March 31, 2018.
- Review the nomination guidelines for full details.
- Draft your nomination right in the online tool
- Leave lots of time for input from team members and leaders
- The full nomination form must be submitted in the online tool by Thursday, June 14 at 4 p.m. MT/6:00 p.m. ET. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Include a clear, high quality photo of the nominees – the photo will be used in communications and during the awards event to support recognition.
- For team nominations, include the names of all team members involved in the initiative – the names will be used to support recognition.
Questions? Contact ask_POEA@suncor.com