An international energy company.
Suncor is Canada’s largest integrated energy company headquartered in Calgary, Alta. with operations across Canada and around the world.
Where we operate
Click map to view larger.
Here are a few of the locations where we do business:
- In the heart of downtown Calgary, Alta. is Suncor’s head office where we employ a wide variety of business, engineering and technical professionals to support our businesses around the world
- In Fort McMurray, Alta. we extract and upgrade oil sands into high-quality, refinery ready crude oil products and diesel fuel through oil sands mining and in situ production.
- North of Fort McMurray we have additional oil sands extraction operations that are camp based. At these locations we will bus employees and contractors, or fly them in from hubs in Calgary, Edmonton and Saskatoon to either our Firebag or Fort Hills sites.
- Our global refining & marketing business, under our Petro-Canada brand, is based in Mississauga, Ont.
- We have refineries with a total capacity of 460,000 barrels per day in:
- Edmonton, Alta.
- Sarnia, Ont.
- Montreal, Que.
- Commerce City, Colorado
- Based in St. John’s, N.L. we are participating in every major oil development off the coast of the province
- We are also exploring offshore in the United Kingdom and Norway
Want to see where we’re hiring right now? Search career opportunities.