Are you passionate about being part of the next generation agile workforce while supporting procurement activities, supplier management, and logistics coordination to ensure safe, efficient delivery of services and materials?
The Supply Chain Management New Grad Program is an innovative, custom-designed program allowing new graduates to grow personally and professionally through:
- Quarterly coaching sessions from a variety of professionals
- A dedicated New Grad Coordinator who helps to facilitate your growth and development
- Business insight projects
- Specialized training programs
- Formal end-of-rotation assessments and evaluations
- Mentorship from senior leaders
- Access to open-concept collaboration spaces for brainstorming and creative thinking
- Networking opportunities
- Participation in volunteer activities and inclusion networks
During our three-year, Calgary-based rotation program, you will acquire a diverse set of skills in areas including:
- Operations – as a primary contact for the business, you will gain a holistic view of all things Supply Chain Management (SCM), from receiving demand to delivery of materials and services.
- Category management – you will collaborate to develop strategies to enable supply chain to procure strategically, resulting in efficient, available, low-cost supply.
- Shared services and integration – you will develop and steward transformation strategies, enabling SCM to operate effectively and efficiently and provide shared services to internal and external stakeholders.
- Projects – you will develop and execute effective SCM strategies throughout all project phases including contracting for services and procurement, materials management and logistics.
- Field logistics – you will provide world-class logistics support, from planning through to project completion/lesson application, for Suncor’s global business.