Unless otherwise specified in a purchase order, purchase orders issued by Suncor's Canadian affiliates shall be governed by the following terms and conditions noted in the PDFs below.
In the case of goods purchased or services provided in Quebec, the conditions are available in French.
Unless otherwise specified in a purchase order, purchase orders issued by Suncor's U.S. affiliates shall be governed by the following terms and conditions:
- Corporate Accounts Payable (AP) is centralized within Calgary, Alberta processing more than 350,000 invoices per year. Suncor's Invoice Submission Requirements (PDF, 3 pp., 50.8 KB) was created to help employees and suppliers understand the information required for correct invoice submission.
- Suncor has a standard payment term of 60 days from date of the invoice (Net 60).
- All invoices can be submitted to AP@suncor.com.
Support for invoicing and payment issues
- The Supplier Help team provides payment issue resolution support to suppliers to ensure that payments are made on time.
- After you have read the Invoice Submission Requirements document and are in need of additional support in processing payments, please email email@example.com.
- Suncor is pleased to announce we are digitizing our invoicing and payments processes. Our vision is to make the ‘procure-to-pay process’ as seamless and paperless as possible.
- To learn more about becoming a digital self-serve supplier or contractor, or for support with your existing account please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supplier account changes
- For changes to a vendor account, including address changes, remittance email address updates and banking information, email Vendor Master Data Services.