Changes coming in 2022
Suncor’s migration to SAP S/4Hana (SAP S4) was completed on April 5, 2022. By moving to SAP S/4Hana (SAP S4), Suncor has updated its systems and standardized many of our processes, including invoicing and payment activities that are now in new cloud-based SAP supported systems making it easier for us to do business together.
About the change
With the move to SAP S4, account numbers and the forms we use to support the exchange of information with our business partners and customers have been updated. By adopting cloud-based systems you will have self-serve access to accurate, near real-time data.
For business partners and customers this means:
- Many of the forms, such as invoices, you receive now have a new format and include new account and customer numbers or other identifiers, plus a new date format of DAY-MONTH-YEAR has been adopted.
- Many of our Canadian business partners and customers, are now set up to use SAP’s Cloud for Customer Payments (C4CP). For customers who migrated from Wholesale Online to C4CP, Wholesale Online closed on March 31 and only the receivables for open items, as of end of day March 31 were migrated to C4CP as part of go-live data conversion.
- The web address paymbyills.petro-canada.ca will now direct customers to the C4CP login page for an interim period during this transition.
- For our natural gas, power and SuperPass customers, Suncor’s migration to SAP S4 has no impact in how we conduct business today.
Other changes that impact business partners and customers
The following change summaries include a view to the changes that came into effect on April 5. Please refer to the summary pages relevant to your business relationship with Suncor:
Changes specific to Petro-Canada Associates, US Asphalt or US Wholesale customers will be communicated using existing communication channels directly.
Together, we will make it easier to do business together
We appreciate your business and thank you for your patience as we work hard to make the transition as seamless as possible.
If you have questions, please speak with your account representative, or contact us at sapS4customerquestions@suncor.com and we will direct your question to the right team.
- For all invoice inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions related to the setup of your Cloud for Customer Payments account, please contact email@example.com to the attention of the Suncor C4CP Administrator.
- For all Canadian Wholesale customers, please speak with your Wholesale Business Manager, account representative or send your questions to sapS4customerquestions@suncor.com.
- For US Wholesale Customers, including Suppliers and Vendors, please send your questions to CFS.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For US Asphalt customers, please send your questions to CFS.email@example.com.