Our goal is to create a great place to work for all by creating a work environment that provides everyone with the opportunity to meaningfully contribute to the organization’s performance while feeling safe, valued and respected.
This reflects a strongly held belief that organizational performance and social well-being are enhanced through a trust based and inclusive culture, and a diverse workforce.
To live up to our commitment, our initiatives and actions are focused on:
- building inclusive leadership skills as a core competency for all leaders
- fostering awareness, understanding and skills among all employees, to support a respectful and inclusive workplace
- supporting employee involvement in employee networks and other initiatives
- examining our processes to mitigate systemic bias and build a great place to work
- collaborating with industry and community partners to foster inclusion and reduce employment barriers.