Why Choose Suncor?
Derrick started his career at Suncor as a new graduate and now is the director of reliability engineering.
Rex works offshore Canada’s east coast and enjoys contributing and learning and likes that Suncor accepts input and feedback.
Rachel and Lesley love the innovative work they do at Suncor as part of the tailings reclamation process.
Go Ahead. Expect Success.
When you join Suncor Energy, you’re signing on with a company that has built a solid foundation for both business and employee success:
- Industry-leading experience
- A reputation for social and environmental responsibility
- An achievement-oriented culture
- Opportunities for career growth
- A rewarding compensation package
Our track record and tremendous future potential make Suncor a place where talented people thrive. Suncor has great opportunities for everyone – from new graduates all the way to seasoned professionals.
As our business evolves, so do our employment opportunities – in oil sands mining, production and upgrading, natural gas production, refining, wind power, marketing and retail. Suncor hires people in areas such as:
- Operations and maintenance
- Mining, mechanical, electrical, process engineers
- Project management
- Supply chain
- Human resources
- Health and safety
- Marketing and business development
The Suncor team has:
- Close to 13,000 employees
- An average age of 40 – a dynamic mix of newcomers and experienced professionals
- A diversity of skills, expertise and culture – people from all parts of Canada, North America and the globe.