Hounsfield Heights is located in the North West region of Calgary, AB. Suncor has recently taken over managing and reporting of the remediation work in this area from Sears Canada. We are committed to providing regular status updates to our neighbours.
Suncor strives to be an industry leader in sustainable energy development by continued performance improvements in air emissions, water withdrawals, land reclamation and biodiversity.
We work hard to build and maintain relationships with local communities and stakeholders, and meaningfully consider their issues and concerns about our operations. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions you have related to this area.
Communications and Reports
This site is published by Suncor Energy Inc. as required by Environmental Protection Order No. 2018/01-SSR - Amendment No. 2, dated October 11, 2018 (EPO), issued by the Director under the authority of the Environment Protection and Enhancement Act, RSA 2000, c E-12.
Pursuant to the EPO, Suncor Energy Inc. is required to post the following on this website:
- regular status updates;
- copies of all finalized and stamped sampling and monitoring reports; and
- a summary of the results of the posted finalized and stamped reports.
* This website includes links to external websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are provided for your information and convenience only and are not an endorsement by Suncor of the content of such linked websites. Such external or third party websites are accessed at your own risk and responsibility. Suncor has not verified the contents of such external or third party websites and is not in any way responsible or liable for the owners or operators of these websites, for any goods or services they supply or for the content, use or availability of their websites.
Suncor does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations, express or implied, in relation to any such external or third party website nor does it accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external or third party website to which this website includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
** Access the ESAR documentation stored there:
- Open esar.alberta.ca in a web browser.
- Review and Agree to the Disclaimer Clause.
- On the “Search Form” tab (which should be displayed by default) in the “PBL Search” section, enter Plan: 8210266, Block: 21, leave Lot blank and click the search button to the right of these fields.
- After a moment, one entry named “SEARS GAS BAR” should appear in “Search Results” section directly below the “PBL Search” section.
- All of the documents available are displayed in the “Document Results” section below and to the right.
- Individual documents can be obtained by download or email by selecting the checkbox to the left of the document name and completing the “Document Delivery” fields at the very bottom of the page on the right-hand side.