- Q: What is the purpose of the technology proposal submission form
- Q: What is Suncor’s technology proposal criteria?
- Q: What happens to my proposal once it has been submitted?
- Q: Who can I contact to find out the status of my proposal?
Q: What is the purpose of the technology proposal submission form?
A: The technology proposal submission form is designed to allow Suncor to review technology proposals in a streamlined work flow. Resources are allocated to evaluate and manage new technology idea proposals. The online submission form creates a traceable process and decision records for future reference. This ensures individuals submitting an idea are advised of their proposal status.
Q: What is Suncor's technology proposal criteria?
A: A new technology that currently is/has not been applied and is not commercially available in the oil and gas industry. Your proposal should include a business model reflecting the potential value of the technology.
Q: What happens to my proposal once it has been submitted?
- All proposals will be sent to the GM, technology development in Regional Development.
- On a bi-monthly basis the Technology Proposal Committee will meet to review the proposals and a member of the committee will be assigned to evaluate the proposal.
- Approved proposals will have an assigned sponsor who will ensure resources are available for proper evaluation. Ideas that are not assigned to a sponsor will not proceed. The approved proposals will have appropriate agreements developed.
- Proposals that do not proceed for further consideration will be documented and archived. A formal email reply will be sent to the individuals submitting the proposal.
Q: Who can I contact to find out the status of my proposal?
A: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org