Invoice submission requirements
Suppliers should review the invoice submission requirements to understand the information required for correct invoice submission.
All subsidiaries, including Terra Nova and Suncor’s international operations, except Syncrude, should follow the invoice submission requirements.
- Registered suppliers on SAP Ariba or Fieldglass must submit invoices through these systems.
- Non-contract suppliers – those without a purchase order, and/or invoiced based suppliers, like doctors, carriers, freight, or trucking – should submit invoices directly to Accounts Payable.
We have a standard payment term of 60 days from date of the invoice (net 60) unless otherwise agreed upon within a contract.
Our supplier help team is accountable for addressing invoice payment status inquiries for invoices submitted via Accounts Payable, SAP Ariba or Fieldglass. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a help ticket.
When submitting a ticket, please include the invoice and purchase order number, a clear explanation of the issue and all pertinent information related to your inquiry to improve service levels. For Fieldglass inquiries, please include your Fee ID in addition to your invoice number.
Syncrude invoice submission
Guidelines for Syncrude suppliers
- Invoices/charges related to Suncor Energy (Syncrude) Operating Inc. (SESOI) or Syncrude Canada Limited (SCL) will be managed using existing Syncrude systems and processes (as outlined in the contract).
- Where possible, please submit invoices via the appropriate email address so we can reduce the associated processing times. Hard copy invoices tend to take longer.
- All invoices/inquiries must be submitted to the revised email account addresses or Canada Post mail/courier addresses outlined in the tables below.