Trust and confidence are built over the long term. At Suncor, we know stakeholders look beyond immediate results for assurance that our economic, environmental and social performance will endure over time.
Suncor's senior management team is charged with delivering significant growth while maintaining operational excellence. Suncor's management has delivered on its promise to generate sustainable shareholder value with an annual shareholder return of more than 30% since the company became publicly traded in 1992.
- Mark Little, president and chief executive officer (CEO).
- Martha Hall Findlay, chief sustainability officer, plays a critical role in supporting Suncor’s public policy and government interaction, leadership in environmental and social performance, as well as deepening the company’s indigenous and stakeholder relationships and collaboration.
- Alister Cowan, chief financial officer, directs Suncor’s financial operations, ensuring Suncor has the financial strength necessary to support the company’s strategic plans.
- Bruno Francoeur, chief transformation officer, leads Suncor’s Transformation Management Office that is accountable for ensuring Suncor retains its competitive advantage by being purpose driven, people focused, data informed, and technology enabled.
- Paul Gardner, chief people officer, is responsible for ensuring proper human resources strategies and programs are in place to support Suncor’s base business, long-term growth strategies.
- Mike MacSween, executive vice president, Upstream, leads Suncor’s upstream organization including all operated and non-operated oil sands, in situ and exploration and production worldwide.
- Steve Reynish, executive vice president, Strategy and Operations Services, leads the company’s strategy and corporate development, along with Suncor’s operations services.
- Kris Smith, executive vice president, Downstream. Kris is responsible for the operations of Suncor’s refining network in North America, including the distribution and marketing of refined products under the Petro-Canada brand, as well as Suncor’s renewable energy business.
- Arlene Strom, chief legal officer and general counsel, is responsible for all legal matters across the corporation.