Trust and confidence are built over the long term. At Suncor, we know stakeholders look beyond immediate results for assurance that our economic, environmental and social performance will endure over time.
Suncor's senior management team is charged with delivering significant growth while maintaining operational excellence. Suncor's management has delivered on its promise to generate sustainable shareholder value with an annual shareholder return of more than 30% since the company became publicly traded in 1992.
- Rich Kruger, President and Chief Executive Officer of Suncor.
- Kris Smith, Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Corporate Development.
- Bruno Francoeur, Executive Vice President, business & operations services, is accountable for the company’s business and operations services.
- Paul Gardner, Chief People Officer, is responsible for ensuring proper human resources strategies and programs are in place to support Suncor’s base business, long-term growth strategies.
- Jacquie Moore, Chief Legal Officer, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, is responsible for all legal matters across the corporation and works closely with Suncor’s Board of Directors on matters of corporate governance.
- Shelley Powell, Senior Vice President, E&P and In Situ, leads all of Suncor’s operated and non-operated in situ, and exploration and production assets in regions including northern Alberta, and the East Coast of Canada.
- Arlene Strom, Chief Sustainability Officer, plays a key role in stewarding Suncor’s many external relationships and strategic collaborations in support of the company’s ongoing economic, environmental and social performance leadership. Arlene is also the Chair of the Suncor Energy Foundation.
- Peter Zebedee, Executive Vice President, Mining and Upgrading, leads all of Suncor’s mining and upgrading operations, including Syncrude. Peter also oversees Suncor’s involvement with the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo community.